St.Marine church

Aragatzotn
1281 y.

The St.Marine church is located in the north-eastern part of Ashtarak (Aragatzotn district). It was built in 1281 from brownish shaved toof. Its inside is erected from cruciform and is a rectangular vault from outside. The church has emphasized rising symmetry and is simple in development. The vault’s drum is circle-like from the inside and dectagon from outside. During 1838, a bell-tower was built on the the south wing of the roof. The remnants of the wall around the church were made with massive rough bazalt.


Share |
Հայերեն
Հայերեն
Русский
Русский
English
English
Search
Туры в Армению
FindArmenia.ru
Photos of Armenia
Tourism and tours
in Armenia
Sights
Songs
Words, chords and mp3 of Armenian songs
Exchange Rates of Armenian Dram (AMD)
Contacts | Tours